2. More deets. to come on that.
3. It's family pizza/ movie night tonight.
4. We're going to watch "Furry Vengence."
5. I hope its as good as I think it is.
6. I made apple crisp last night.
7. There wasn't enough ice cream for all 4 of us to have it with our crisp.
8. I "fell on the sword" for my family and ate my crisp dry.
9. Don't ever say I don't do anything for my family.
10. It's 10 am and I'm now craving Bryers Chocolate Crackle ice cream.
Five Question Friday: Here we go!
1. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
When I was 8, I was bit by a dog right over my right eye. Yeah, that hurt.
When I was 11, I had plantar warts on the bottom of my foot. That was when co-pays were really low, so my mom took me weekly to the Dr. office to get them scraped with a scalpal and burned with acid. Once, there must have been acid on the Dr's glove, because half way home, the TOP of my big toe started to feel as if acid were burning straight through to my bone. That 4 minute drive has never been so long. The top of my toe was black. I still have scars on the top of my toe from the acid. Oye.
And, of course, child birth. A's delivery was particularly more (a lot more) painful. 14 inch head, posterior delivery, inadequate epidural. Every contraction I could feel his skull bone grinding on my pelvic bone. Need I say more?
2. How much sleep do you get at night?
I try to be in bed between 10:30 and 11 pm every night. Then, the boys wake me at 6...and C. and I cuddle until 7.
No less than 6 1/2 hours, no more than 7 1/2.
My wellness coach would be so proud of the previous statement.
Bring on the Melatonin!
3. How long did you believe in Santa Claus? How did you find out that he does not exist?
****M, avert your eyes!!!*****I was about 8. My brother came into our family room, and just blurted out, "you know there's really no santa, right? Mom and dad...they do it all." Just like that. Casual conversation for him...life changing for me. In the long run, he was doing me a favor. Most of my friends at school already knew the truth - he helped me avoid some pretty embarassing moments within the next few weeks.
4. What was the last movie you saw in a theater?
And before that, something animated,
and before that...something animated.
Hmmmm, is there a pattern here?
5. What do you wear to bed?
I'll just leave it at that.