Then, I realized that I'm more of a glass half full kind of person.
I'd rather wish for something than against something else...
so, here's my wish list in no particular order.
- I wish for everyone in the world to use correct spelling, punctuation and grammar
- I wish for everyone in the world (my children especially) to have great teeth with extra strong enamel
- I wish to be independently wealthy and still work- because I love what I do
- I wish to be a professional photographer
- I wish everyone to be 100% healthy 100% of the time
- I wish everyone knew God and had a great relationship with him
- I wish I lived closer to my best friend, my brother, and my old neighbor
- I wish it was sunny all the time.
- I wish that all I saw were smiles out of my boys
- I wish for new furniture
- I wish for 10 minutes of peace and quiet
- I wish C. liked to cuddle
- I wish Dave liked to play board games
- I wish the Love Shack was complete
- I wish some insured's would call me back so I can complete their audits
- I wish vegetables tasted better
- I wish chocolate was a vegetable