Monday, December 3, 2012

Top Ten. Lots of pictures

I cannot guarantee that I will make it on my computer tomorrow...so I'm posting a Tuesday Ten on Monday night.  Cause I'm kinda a rebel that way.

And thanks, Mama M. for the idea to get around Bloggers nasty photo space constraints by using my Flikr stream!  I may just abandon blogger all together if this continues...but for now, while I weigh options, this shall do.  :)

Here's some pics:


1.  This is one of my favorite pics of baby L.  I took this in hope that it would be in the birth announcement, but if you look closely, she is actually a tad out of focus, and the blanket it in focus.  Grrrr.  It's still a sweet shot, though.  (And, the birth announcements turned out SWEET thanks to a fantastic graphic designer, Michelle).

DSC02669


2.  Poppa Hoppa and grandma Hoppa came over to celebrate D's birthday (which was actually Thanksgiving day, but we were with my family that day, so we got to do 2 celebrations!).  I love the look on my father-in-law's face here.  Sheer bliss and adoration.  What a sweet moment for Baby L. to look back on.
DSC02767

3.  A. loves to hold Baby L.  He is a doting big brother, and loves being a part of her life.  He doesn't even get rattled when she's fussy.  Big brother awesomeness.  :)

DSC02745


4.  Thanksgiving Day.  Sweet potato casserole.  This is my favorite dish of all time.  I seriously think I could eat it every day and be totally content.  My mom kinda torched the marshmallows.  She wanted to pull them off and redo it, but we started scooping before she could (in an effort to let her know we didn't care about some charcoal).  It was still really really good.  Crispy and good.  Mmmmmm.  Now I want some sweet potato casserole.


DSC02795


5.  Another cute shot that made it into the birth announcement.  I love her face here...it makes me smile. :)


DSC02780

6.  Go Blue.


DSC02801

7.  Another sweet Grandpa picture.  This is my dad on Thanksgiving Day with his "mouse." 
( His nickname for his only granddaughter).  Again....look at the love on his face!  GAH!  I love grandpas.  :)

DSC02794


8.  Hunting weekend.  I FINALLY made it to see my "grandparents" (sometimes water IS thicker than blood- this is one of those times).  So, baby L. FINALLY got to meet her great grandparents.  I hadn't seen them in almost a year- since pregnancy and nursing home smells DON'T mix for me.  They had changed so much, but were the same old souls that I love and adore so much.  Grandma was LOVING the chance to hold L, but quickly gave her up- since L was REALLY fussy. 


DSC02790


9.  Thanksgiving morning.  D. taught our boys and the neighbor kid how to play Capture the Flag.  C. decided to "dress up" for the part by wearing karate pants, Batman mask and dog tags. 

Hard core, C., hard core.

DSC02792


10.  One of my favorite shots of my THREE kids.  Seriously...I have THREE kids!  (sometimes it's hard for even me to believe).  And again, Go Blue!


DSC02805

2 comments:

Sarann said...

Great photos, I especially love the last one- beautiful family!

Mama M. said...

I love this! Sandy, your kids are so stinkin' cute and that baby girl just fits so perfectly!