Friday, December 14, 2012

5QF

I have Chex Mix baking in my oven.

'nuf said.



1. If you bake during the holidays, what is your favorite thing to make?

Chex Mix.  The house smells so buttery and good.  Mmmmm.

I'd make these raspberry merange thingy's....but my mom makes those, so I don't have to.  But they are SOOOOO good!

2. Present giving: Gift bag vs wrapped box?

I like wrapped boxes.  Gift bags are cool for showers and such, but I always like to package things up neatly.  It just feels more Christmas-y to me.

3. What do you keep your thermostat on during the winter/summer in your house?

I want to say 64 winter and 76 in summer...I think.  I can't really remember for certain. 

4. When thinking of your "Christmas to-do list" what percentage "done" are you?

Shopping is done, crafting is at 40%, wrapping is a 20%, shipping is at 0%, cards are at 50%.

5. Do you do the "Elf on a Shelf"? If so, is your Elf naughty and what shenanigans has he gotten into?

No.  That thing gives me the creeps.


This is also where I could get on a little soap box and talk about how the kids have to be good because the Elf sees all, and he'll report to Santa if they've been bad or good....and I could talk about how the kiddos should want to be good all the time because that's what God would want....and I could talk about Santa not being real, etc. etc. etc....but I won't.  :)


2 comments:

A Chocolate Bouquet said...

It seems more than one person has described the elf as creepy! lol (I don't think I'd even ever heard of it until the last couple of weeks!)
I used to have a wonderful recipe for chex mix made in the crock pot-I can practically smell its warm, yummy aroma!
Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Sending 5QF love