1. I've received a text from a worried friend that I haven't posted in a while....wondering if we were ok. We're all ok. I'm just chest deep in the land of the sleep deprived/trying to figure out a schedule with busy life/ just surviving. The blog has fallen lower on the priority list. Which is sad, because this is my creative outlet. I'm hoping to get back on the horse sooner than later.
2. Baby L. has sporadic nights where she'll sleep 7-8 hours straight. I love those nights for purely selfish reasons...but knowing that she's such a little peanut worries me that I should wake her and fill her little belly. Am I just being a worried mom- and should not look a gift-horse in the mouth? Not sure. She has a weight check on Friday...I guess that will be my answer.
3. I'm embracing this whole "pink" thing. And I must admit, I'm loving it!
4. I'm wearing pre-pregnancy jeans today! HAPPY DAY! (To be honest, they were fat jeans before...but whatev.) No elastic is NO ELASTIC.
5. I need a hair cut.
6. I need to start Christmas shopping.
7. L. is crying, so all you get is seven.