136. For a baby that woke up once last night....at 3:30am....after sleeping for 6 hours straight.
137. For the loss of our power yesterday (all darn day!) because it gave me the ability to catch up on some long-long-overdue thank you notes.
138. Candlelight dinners. Although, soup by candlelight is a tad messy.
139. Red Starburst.
140. For healing. Over 2 weeks post partum, and I'm starting to feel a tad more like myself again. Hooray!
141. For weight gain. Not for me...for baby L. At her 2 week weight check, she has surpassed her birth weight, and is almost out of her Newborn sized clothing. Hooray for healthy babies!
142. For fun packages that arrive on my doorstep. Apparently, girl clothes are fun to buy. :)
143. For 3M Command Strips. Makes decorating the bedrooms (i.e. nursery) easier than bugging my husband all day to put holes in the walls. (pictures coming soon!)
144. For fitting into my black church pants- when I was 3" away from buttoning them last week! Happy Dance!!!
145. For my husband who still volunteers to bring the boys to school in the mornings. Love him.