1. My phone died. An awful death. And I promise I didn't drop it. However, I just finished a painful 24 hours without a phone...and I had to give my phone up without transferring contacts. So, now I have a new phone...but no contacts. So, if we text- and you have me in your contacts, please shoot me a text with your name in it so I can save your number. Please and thank you.
2. I'm slowly figuring out foods that baby L. doesn't agree with. One of them is chocolate. How is this my daughter?!?!?!?
3. She is also not a real fan of the swing. But loves the bouncy seat. She is the exact opposite of her brothers.
4. She loves music - just like C.
5. I still need a haircut.
6. I am seeing a TON of housekeeping things that need to be done in our house....but lack the time and give-a-darn to do them. :) Why aren't housekeepers free?
7. My new phone has a few newer features that my old phone didn't have. Is it sad that I'm so excited about being able to change the font on my texts? Yes, yes it is.
8. I had a HUGE master list of all the gifts we've received over the past 2 1/2 months. I was going to use this list to write thank you notes from. Whaddya know- when I finally go to write them, the list is gone. So far, I think I'm doing a pretty good job at remembering who I need to write a note to. Even with baby brain!
9. My poor dog is in desperate need of attention. She's eating my blankets in the living room. Yes, eating. Big holes.
10. I (heart) nap time. :)