2. I'm tired.
3. I'm also sun burnt. In addition to the sun burn, I put on a pain killer spray yesterday- which I am apparently allergic to. So, now I have a blissful rash on top of the burn. Lovely. Ever itch a sun burn? It's ill-advised. But- the happy side of this all is that since the burn is still so red, you can't see the rash! Anyway, we had a fantastic time at a beach north of us on Saturday with my friend, Michelle, and her two little guys. See pictures here. I didn't think to take any pics with my phone....except for this one:
This is on the way home from the beach. The hair I lost during 1st trimester
has now grown back a bit, but the new hair is only 2 1/2 inches...and curly.
Leaving me with oh-so-lovely wings. Lovely.
4. Ally just clawed the heck out of my front window screen this morning as Matt was arriving for work. She got excited. I got PISSED. And once again, we look like redneck hicks in a new house.
5. I am currently 25 weeks and 4 days pregnant. This is right around the gestational time that my nephew was born. He is currently a happy, healthy 3 year old. Proof positive that miracles happen everyday.
6. Dave fixed our dryer! With a little google-magic, and a run to the parts store, our dryer is fixed for a grand total of $28.47. I love that man.
7. Our plans for this afternoon have been postponed for another time. My poor friend, Kathy, is sick. (Feel better soon, Kathy!). There is a nasty stomach bug going around our geographic area...and I'm praying we don't get it. I thought it was against the rules to get sick during the summer. :(
8. I'm working on a blog series dealing with being gluten free. In the past 4 weeks, I've had more than 10 people approach me about being gluten free. This is in addition to the friends and family that Dave and I think could really benefit from some gf eating. I can give all the advice in the world, but until people see that it can be easy, and it can be inexpensive-ish, there's very little follow through on actually doing it. So, I'm going to take you through my daily menu's (with pictures). I started taking pictures yesterday. I'm going to start later this week in order to give myself a few days of grace- in case I get too busy one day, I won't mess it up for y'all.
9. I had some beautiful friends offer to throw a baby shower for me. My first instinct was to decline since it's our third child, and (in all honesty) feelings of unworthiness (these are my own self-esteem issues...I'm working on them). However, I was informed that it's going to happen (with or without my cooperation :), and God has told me, through prayer, that He has blessed me with these friends, and I'm to graciously let them love me. These ladies are high-quality friends....and I'll love them to death. So, I'm just going to be grateful. So grateful.
10. After a crazy heat wave last week, we have finally cooled down for some more happy-pregnancy weather. We have windows open in the morning, and I'm loving it. I just saw the forecast, and it's showing another hot air mass coming by Wed/ Thursday. I'd be lying if I said I didn't shed a tear.