Tuesday, July 17, 2012

10 on Tuesday

1.  Today is officially a "holy crap, it's a busy day" day.  Seriously...it's amazingly busy.  Yes, I'm blogging, but only doing so while playing tug with Ally, leading a craft for C. while A. is at Lego camp, on the phone with an insured who apparently doesn't know which end is up.

2.  I'm hot, sweaty, and pregnant.  /whine

3.  We had rough inspections today!!!  D has itty bitty things to fix...but only because I believe they nit-picked him.  One thing needs to be reinspected.  Since we won't be home tonight, I have a feeling he'll be working on it in our absence and we'll have a green light to go ahead with insulation and drywall by tomorrow afternoon.  That is, if the drywaller would ever call us back.

4.  I love friends with pools.

5.  I'm starting to compare cankles at the Dr's office.  So far, I'm not doing too bad.  Is that bad of me?

6.  I really don't care if that's bad....I'd probably still compare cankles.

7.    I LOVE that the inspectors all know us as that "Debt-free project on (Censored) St."  Every single one of them.  And if we're home when they come through, they ALL applaud us for sticking to our guns when it would be oh so easy to go out and get a mortgage.  Hearing comments like that make my heart glad.

8.  My dog is letting me know that she needs attention.  Apparently, she doesn't care if it's positive or negative....cause she's going for negative.

9.  I love watermelon.

10.  I love air conditioning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is a pregnant woman's prerogative to compare cankles - find your joy whenever and wherever you can ;)