One more week of the second trimester.
Actually, it depends on who you talk to...some say 26 weeks, some 27 and some 28.
My OB says it's "technically 27 weeks and 3 days...but who's counting?!?!"
So, we'll go with 28 weeks, and I'll bid the second trimester a fond adieu with this post.
So, here I am at 27 weeks:
(photo by A.)
So, here's a recap so far:
- At my Dr. appt yesterday, I gained 0.2 pounds over the last 4 weeks. Making my total weight gain 10.2 pounds.
- My blood pressure yesterday read a happy 110/60. (This is HALF of what it was with A!)
- I do believe my stomach is having a hard time with dairy lately. I'm not sure why....because I survived on dairy at the beginning. Weird.
- Cravings? fruit. Keep it comin.'
- It's a girl. Yes, we have a name. No, we're not telling. :)
- Things I miss: regular underwear. Buttoning pants. Sleeping on my back.
- Things I'm looking forward to: working on getting baby girl's room ready! We have 13 weeks to make it happen. It currently looks like this: