Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Things I love

In inspiration from yesterday and inspiration from this post, I keep thinking of all the things I love.  I'm blessed beyond compare....so here's a non-all-inclusive list of things I love (in no particular order):

Being a mom
sleeping in
fall
true friendship
Dave  :)
wine
staying up late
A.
new car smell (the real one, not the imitation)
camp fires
soft serve ice cream
laughter
thank you's
C.
hugs
surprises
playdates
letters in the mail
flying
the look on my boy's faces when they accomplish something for the first time
my mom
my dad
great smelling shampoo
my brother
birthdays
my nieces
warm cookies
faith
a good workout
my nephews
immediate gratification
steak
post-it notes
John Hughes films
Bob Evan's strawberry pie
blog comments
singers with gravelly voices
walks with Michelle
Easter morning
cute hair toys
pintrest
my small group
my grandmother's pendant
s'mores
date night
the perfect shade of lipstick
surprise love notes
full budget envelopes
fresh salads
reconnecting with old friends who moved away
answered prayers
D's siblings
chocolate
MOPS
decorating my house
after dinner conversations
meeting people with the same sense of humor I have
my camera
Justin Verlander
family vacations
D's parents
a good haircut
blogging
Christmas Day
fun dangly earrings
a good solid kiss
teamwork
non-burny mouthwash
texting
back rubs
coffee, coffee, coffee
Girls' Night Out
puppies
roller coasters
Danskos
candlelight
Molly
getting my work done so I can enjoy the evening
green
sweet potato fries with garlic aioli dip
finding the perfect running song
birthday parties
people with accents
Just Dance
fluffy towels
Sunday afternoon naps
road trips
inside jokes
colored roses
perfectly fitting jeans
Love Shack house plans :)
new adventures


Again, in no particular order.  :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've inspired me, now I must attempt to write my own...

Joy and Randy said...

I totally can relate to every word of that!