Right now, at this exact moment in time I am:
- blogging (duh, right?)
- on the phone with an insured
- drinking water
- stretching my back and sore shoulders (story on that later)
- chatting online with a dear old friend and laughing about old memories
- texting with two of my besties. One about water consumption and the other about Valentine's Candy
- scratching two things off my to-do list
- adding three more things to my to-do list (sigh)
- baking bread (thanks, mom, for "lending" me your bread maker!!)
- telling C. that he can enjoy one more of his Valentine Treats
- writing up an audit report
- drying clothes
- planning dinner tonight
- placing a SCRIP order
- completing a deposit slip
- checking an email and responding to it.
Yep....That's what I did for the last 5 minutes.
You should see what I'm capable of when caffeinated!