2. We had our accountant appointment last night, can you tell?
3. I'm enjoying some Amaretto coffee.
4. If the whole world could drink Amaretto coffee, the world would be a peaceful place.
6. The smell while brewing is absolutely intoxicating.
7. This weekend is jam packed.
8. I'm grateful for grandparents. :)
9. I have the itch to start my garden.
10. I need to see some green! (read: ANYTHING but white snow!)
1. Can you drive a stick shift?
Yes! My dad was a big believer that we needed to drive a stick shift right out of the starting gate. Something about "having more control of the car..." blah, blah, blah.
My first car was a 1987 (oh yeah...) Pontiac T-1000 with a HUGE
written all along the side.
We called it the egg car. It just seemed to hollow.
There was one speaker...directly above the radio in the dash.
Anyway, it's a handy skill to have in my back pocket. Thanks, dad!
2. What are two foods you just can't eat?
Ha! That's easy. 1) Gluten 2) Lactose.
3. Do you buy Girl Scout Cookies? What is your favorite kind?
I buy them for my husband- he likes the peanut butter ones. I used to like the ones with caramel and coconut...but I can't remember the names. But, since I can't eat them (read #2), they're a no-go.
4. How do you pamper yourself?
Girls nights. Or, if that's not an option due to time or money...I usually allow myself about an hour a week to just sit and read a book (sometimes in my own bed under the guise of "I have a headache, I'm going to go lay down for a bit and see if I can't get rid of it...")
5. What is your nickname and how did you get it?
There's only one that's ever really stuck, and only ONE person calls me this.
My dad calls me "pumpkin." I love it. No one else calls me that. Just something for him and me. I can honestly count on two hands the amount of times I remember him calling me by my name.
Sometimes I get called "Sandra D" by friends. That works well too. That one started in high school - when we had to pick nicknames for our color guard sweatshirts, and that's what the entire group voted on for me. Aren't they so imaginative?!?! hehe
Have a great weekend!