2. My 26 year reign of being strep throat free has come to an abrupt halt.
3. With a side of ear infections (yes, both ears).
4. I'm on a strict regiment of 600 mg. of ibuprofen every 4 hours.
5. So, I'm sick....and high. :)
6. And I just coughed a lung up in an insured's ear.
7. I'm totally bringing sexy back to insurance auditing.
8. Just so you know, my pms funk is over.
9. Cause I know you were just dying to know when I came back to the land of the sane.
10. Is it naptime yet?
Ok, my dear friend, M. is back in the land of 5 Q F after a short hiatus. I've missed her dearly, so go on over and play along...while you're at it, give her some bloggy love, would ya?
1. Would you rather be on ABC's Extreme Home MakeOver or TLC's What not to Wear?
Well, I'd love to say Extreme Home Makeover, but I'd only want them to touch the other side of the house...so that's a no-fly.
I'll go on TLC's WNTW. But only after I loose 80 more pounds. After that, feel free to nominate me, anyone. Thanks. :)
Hello?....Hello?....(hangs head in selfish shame...)
2. Do you have any tattoos?
3. Do you tell your kids about things you did growing up?
I tell the boys fun things that I did (that don't include "mommy was stupid!"). Things like, "I loved going fishing with papa ken. Or, I loved playing basketball.
And that's all they'll know too. At least until they're 40.
4. If the traffic signal turns yellow, do you stop or speed up?
Depends on how far away I am. And if there are any police cars in the general vicinity. :)
5. What's your preference: chocolate or chips?
Oh, chocolate all the way.
And, M....I have really low blood pressure too (yesterday it was 100/60) - so that's no excuse!