2. I have 1 1/2 days left, and just want.to.be.done.
3. It's our turn to bring snack to A's basketball team tonight.
4. I made basketball cookies.
5. It's fun being a mom. :)
6. The snow is melting in our yard!
7. We've uncovered the following: 2 sleds, 3 footballs, 2 Frisbees, and 12, 345 lbs. of dog poop.
8. My van needs a bath: inside and outside.
9. My dad is having surgery on Monday for rods and pins.
10. Will you please keep him in your prayers?
Ok, 5QF...here we go:
1. Have you worn the same outfit more than one day in a row?
Oh yes. It's a cross between not wanting to think about "what to wear today" and "what still fits" and "what laundry is clean." Undergarments are always changed, but the top layer...meh. It is what it is.
2. If you had to choose any LARGE city to live in, which would it be?
Even though I LOVE Michigan and really wouldn't prefer to live anywhere else, if I had to move to a large city, I'd prefer to stay in the Midwest. So, I'd choose Milwaukee or Minneapolis.
3. Fly or drive with the kids on vacation?
Well, we've never taken the kids on vacation, so we've never had to answer this question. We're driving on our first vacation this year...so we'll see how that goes. Eventually, we'll get out to Utah, and for that we'll definitely fly. But, almost everything else is within driving distance.
I'm a little scared, though...A. has some motion sickness issues. I'm not quite sure how to approach that - regardless of what avenue we take.
4. What is your idea of "spring cleaning"?
HA! This question makes me laugh.
There's two definitions of "cleaning" in this house: mine and D's.
I'm much more of a surface cleaner with the occasional disinfecting, he is cah-ray-zee thorough.
I don't like all those chemicals, and they seem to put C's asthma to the test (as well as my allergies), so we're working on a happy medium.
5. What is the best book you have ever read?
Right now, I'm on a pretty incredible journey. I don't talk about it much on this blog because its always been a pretty private issue for me, and even though I'm pretty much an open book, this is the hand of cards that I hold closely. But, one book that REALLY hits home right now
Made to Crave really takes a weight loss journey to a whole new spiritual level. And she doesn't always talk about weight loss - she talks about ANYTHING that be put on our priority list above God. It's funny, insightful, and really hits close to home.
(The author knows nothing of me, and has not paid me for any type of review...it's just a darn good book).