1. I've taken a leave of absence from the blog this past week. Too many balls in the air, and I was having too much fun with the boys on spring break. And then....then......oooohhhh, the mighty had fallen. I went down in a blaze of glory Thursday night with the flu. It took me until Saturday night to actually eat anything. Awful. But, we're back on the fast track to health...and (thus far) no one else is sick. Whew...dodged that bullet. (again, so far)
2. My daughter does not like to take naps. At all. BUT, she's starting to sleep 11 hours in a row at night. Every other night, she wakes at 3am for a bottle, but the nights she sleeps through??? BLISS! Sheer bliss.
3. This week is incredibly busy. The busiest week since Christmas. Really, the overload is laughable. (almost) Except when you factor my tendency to want to nap when overwhelmed...gets tricky. But I have a list, and I'm sticking to it. I'm doing my best everyday to have a best day...and whatever isn't done...well, it's just not done. It gets put on the list for tomorrow, and we'll proceed to a new day. That's my M.O. and I'm sticking to it. :)
4. I want a redo of last night's game. With new officials. Preferably ones that have eyes.
5. Parents of kids who play spring sports- HOW DO YOU DO IT?!?!?!?
6. Parents of babies who don't nap - HOW DO YOU DO IT?!?!?!?
7. Parents of officials of last night's game - WHY DON'T YOU INVEST IN SOME GLASSES FOR YOUR SONS??!?!?
8. I'm packing up all my maternity clothing...and this time am ecstatic to get rid of it. No sadness here.
9. I'm also packing up baby clothes to sell. The boys' and the girl's clothes. The ones I have a "aaawwweee" reaction to, I throw in a bin. Hopefully someday I'll have enough gumption to make a quilt out of them. Looking forward to that project.
10. The well-timed baby is up from her 20 minute nap. I'm off for some baby snuggles. :)