Friday, January 8, 2010

Five Question Friday


My Little Life


The questions for this Friday's 5QF are fun, so I'll join in!  You can click here to visit my friend's site- the creator of it all...
If you want to participate, copy the questions, answer them and post!  You can also link up on Mama M.'s page if you want...  but not manditory.  :)
1. What's your "comfort food"?

Sugar, sugar, sugar.  I'm actually in day 2 of sugar detox...not my favorite state of mind.  Ugh.  12 days to go before I'm free of sugar!  I noticed that I bacame a little surly last night.  Thank goodness Dave went to be early (he had to plow at 1) so he didn't have to deal with me.  :)

2. Do you send Thank You's (handwritten or email)?
  Yes!  Handwritten, thanks.  I was raised old school....and old school I shall remain.  :)


3. If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which show would you choose?

That's easy....The Biggest Looser.  Although, I'd like to be on it for more than a month....but I'd take what I could get.
4. What is your favorite online recipe site?
cooks.com  Dave and I will occasionally go on there and search for a recipe with ingredients of whats left in the fridge.  Many of them can be easily modified to make gluten free.    Either that, or Rachael Ray...love her cooking.

5. If you had to choose: "Friends" or "Seinfeld"?
If I were in collage, I'd say "Friends"  but now I love "Seinfeld" more.  Kramer cracks me up.

3 comments:

Brittney said...

I always say I'm going to do these but never do. ;)

But I enjoy reading yours!

Pennie said...

I love Seinfeld, too! And, I should have chosen the Biggest Loser, but I didn't. I'm in denial. :) But, it's a happy place to be.

trooppetrie said...

i would love to go on biggest looser. i just would not want to be on tv