Tuesday, September 2, 2014

So....this is what I know.

I don't know much, but this is what I do know:

- we started school last week Tuesday.  Yes, we always start before public schools.  I'm grateful for it.  Having 2 4-day weeks to ease into the school year is helpful.

- Yes, I do have pictures.  No I'm not posting them yet.

- I find that the more we get into the school year, the more I love the parents I'm in a little community with.  Everyone dropping off and picking up...I love seeing them.

-  Dave and I watched the Divergent movie (sadly, I did not read the book first...I broke a cardinal rule), and now I find myself trying to figure out what faction I'd be in.  I think I'd go for Candor.  Only because I completely lack a filter.

-  In true PMD form, we all have colds.  This happens at the end of every first-week of school.  When the germ cesspool is in session.  It seems that I am the worst hit.... which is good for them, rough for me.

- My cell phone is a Piece. (yes, capital P).  I'm only getting about 1/2 of the texts meant for me, and approximately 1/3 of them are getting out.  Plus, it seems to be having a "memory issue.". Which is funny, because I cleaned it out and there's still no memory.  Sheesh.

-  Gutters were installed on the front of the Love Shack today.  And the back.  Tonight Dave did the first coat of stain on the newly-finished pillars.  We are literally ONE stain coat away from a finished front!  WOOHOO!

-  The inside is still largely unfinished.  It will remain so for a few more years.

-  Yes, years.

- I'm ok with that.

No comments: