I've had a very productive morning.
I need to document it- cause this doesn't happen often.
Today, BEFORE 8 am, I did the following:
- Made 3 freezer meals (stuffed chicken breast wrapped in bacon)
- Made frozen grape popsicles
- replaced the downstairs shower liner
- scheduled audits for 2 weeks from now
- revamped my audit schedule for today
- facebooked (hangs head in shame)
- texted my friend, Melody
- fed the boys breakfast
- emptied the dishwasher
- cleaned the toilets (technically, this is A's job...but sometimes I need to help out a bit)
- cleaned the vanities
- swept the kitchen floor
- gave Molly a bath (yes, outside....yes, in my pajamas)
- lit a candle
- started laundry
I had to blog- because this must go down in history as the most productive early-morning of my life.
I hope its an indicator that I'll have a productive day!!!
I need it! Lots to do!!!