Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Ten on Tuesday (with pictures and regular commentary)

 
 
 
1.
At C's soccer game a few weeks ago.
She loves her daddy.
 
 
2.
Pumpkin carving last night.
Baby L. is a carving master at the tender age of two.
We love minions. 


3.
Showing off her art skills on her new table.
Thanks, IKEA for cheap furniture.
 
 
4.
We had to take a birthday present back
(it kept falling apart)
L picked her own present.
She chose a semi-truck, a Thomas bath toy and a Thomas toothbrush.
Apparently, big brothers are rubbing off on her.


 
5.
I was helping C with his science homework tonight,
and started reading other pages.
Every page mentions God.
Christian Ed: totally worth the tuition payment
No confusion here!
 
 
 
6.
I got the Halloween boxes the other day to see what C was going to be.
Baby L had fun while the boys were in school.
The bow adds a sweet touch,
don't you think?
 
 
 
7.
It's fall.
This is my road.
I love it.


8.
This is how the contractor measures his kids.
By the way, A. is officially 5'3"
Growth spurt.
 
 
 
9.
C's unofficial soccer picture.
He was a part of the undefeated lions.
He won the "super speedy fast" award.
It fits him.


 
10.
This is probably my favorite picture of C.
Perhaps of all time.
It was such a sweet moment.
We were waiting for our friends to arrive from Korea with their new son.
We have been praying for many years for that moment.
C turned to me and told me he was going to keep praying
until he met Andrew in person.
I love his little heart.


No comments: