Friday, May 2, 2014

Friday 5

1.  I'm trying to discern whether or not I'm under a spiritual attack.  There are times I can tell Satan is trying to sneak into my thoughts (and sometimes words). It's frustrating.  It's exhausting.  It's confusing.

2.  I have a $5.00 off coupon for Meijer. It expires today.  Mind you, I've been to Meijer 3 times since I received this coupon.. but forgot the darn coupon.  Now, I'm trying to figure out if it's worth hauling the 3 kiddos through the store just to use the $5 coupon.

3.  I truly believe that my daughter is going to be a tomboy.  She wants nothing to do with dolls or girlie things, and wants everything to do with balls and mud.  I think that's pretty darn awesome.

4.  Decking materials arrived last week.... and are still sitting where they landed. Nothing more.  I have big plans for that deck this summer!  Get building!

5. Dear Aldi, thank you for having inexpensive gluten free items!  You've made this girl super happy!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

#1 - Boo to Satan - he can just take a long walk off a short pier.
#2 - Forgetting coupons sucks
#3 - She will be until she isn't and then you better watch out!
#4 - I have big plans for your deck, too!
#5 - Happy day!