1. I'm trying to discern whether or not I'm under a spiritual attack. There are times I can tell Satan is trying to sneak into my thoughts (and sometimes words). It's frustrating. It's exhausting. It's confusing.
2. I have a $5.00 off coupon for Meijer. It expires today. Mind you, I've been to Meijer 3 times since I received this coupon.. but forgot the darn coupon. Now, I'm trying to figure out if it's worth hauling the 3 kiddos through the store just to use the $5 coupon.
3. I truly believe that my daughter is going to be a tomboy. She wants nothing to do with dolls or girlie things, and wants everything to do with balls and mud. I think that's pretty darn awesome.
4. Decking materials arrived last week.... and are still sitting where they landed. Nothing more. I have big plans for that deck this summer! Get building!
5. Dear Aldi, thank you for having inexpensive gluten free items! You've made this girl super happy!!!