- I'm contractually obligated to post once a week per my advertisers. Here is your post.
- I'm working on a large fundraiser for our school this week (and last week and the week prior to that...heck, since November). I liken it to the week before a wedding. Lots to do.
- Per the previous statement, I have fallen off the face of the non-school-related earth for the last month. I'm sorry, friends...my silence is not reflective of how much you mean to me. I'll be back on Monday.
- My OCD husband has been very patient with my lack of housekeeping lately. My house is a Wreck (capital W). He would do it himself, but...well, he's just as busy or busier than I am. So...he continues to gently sway and breathe deep.
- C. started karate on Saturday. I'd say it was a "win." And geez...WHY ARE MARTIAL ARTS LESSONS SO BLASTED EXPENSIVE?!?!? We will not be continuing (at this location) after our groupon is used up. Cha-ching.
- A. started baseball. At batting practice on Saturday, he took a line drive to the head. Just above his left eye. You can see scabs from the stitches on the ball. Lovely.
- That same evening, Dave took a smack to the left eye in the shed- a rake handle smacked him up well. His eyelid looks like he had a little 5 year old fun with my pink/purple/bluish eye shadow.
- Baby L. has been asking to go potty all week. I was totally excited thinking this would be the easy one...but alas, it is just an excuse to get her clothes off and try to run around the house naked. I do believe I'm in trouble with baby-strips-a-lot this summer.
- I made some paleo chocolate chip cookies. They are divine.
- I also made a non-paleo chocolate torte for small group- with raspberry sauce over top. Even more divine. (and very rich, so I'm really paying for it today!)
- I keep leaving my phone at my friend, Leah's, house. What does this say about me?!?!?
- Baby L. has a crazy mullet. I'm just going to embrace it and buy her some baby acid wash jeans. Perhaps a baby camero... Jean jacket.
- My toe hurts...I hate shoes.
- If you see me in sandals and socks today, don't judge.
- I have rediscovered my hair straightener...and I don't remember why I forgot about it. I like it.
- Coffee is done brewing, I'm off. Happy day to you!
Monday, March 24, 2014
at 8:26 AM