1. I ate gluten on Saturday. I knew I was eating gluten, and I ate it anyway. We were at a birthday party at Chuck E. Cheeses, and I started to feel a bit "off." Then I realized that I had forgotten to eat breakfast, and ate very little for dinner the night before. My blood sugar was probably in the toilet...so I grabbed a sandwich stat. Within 15 minutes, I felt better, but I knew I'd pay for it later. Yep, I did. Four years into being gf....never going back.
2. Baby L. has been on a newborn sleeping schedule lately. It sucks. I don't even have the whole I-just-had-a-baby adrenaline rush to go with it. So, I'm old and dealing with an awful sleeping pattern. I'm old and tired. And at times cranky.
3. My boys start school a week from today. I have many, many mixed emotions about that. Many.
4. There are bags under my eyes. As a matter of fact, my bags have bags.
5. I went to my friend, Michelle's, house tonight to a party. I attended in yoga pants, a spitty squash t-shirt and still-wet hair from my morning shower up in a clip. My sweet friend rewarded me by making me some gf latte cheesecake. (recipe forthcoming, I promise).
6. Dear friends that I'm neglecting, THANK YOU for reaching out to me and texting me and holding our friendships through this crazy busy season in my life. I promise I'll return to the land-of-the-living soon(er or later).
7. Dear friends on facebook: NO. NEVER duckface. NEVER. Stop. Not sexy, not cool. NEVER duckface. STOP NOW.
8. I've hurt my neck/upper back/ shoulders. Baby L. goes one way, I go another to stay balanced. I carry her often. I also carry a 5 lb. car seat, 11 lb. purse and a 9 lb diaper bag. Plus, there's the stress. Yes, there's stress. That is the tri-fecta of back issues. I need a good massage. :)
9. We just turned over 222,222 miles on our van. Yep...you read that right. I posted the picture on facebook- cause I'm a bit of a nerd. Will we make it to 333,333? Probably not...but here's hoping!
10. I think my husband is pretty awesome. That is all.