2. It is now 65.
3. Weather in Michigan never ceases to astound me.
4. Tuesday was a big day in the Love Shack.
5. Final inspections: ALL FOUR PASSED!!!!
6. Moving some stuff has commenced.
7. Now we're waiting for me to finish the window treatments in the boys' room.
8. I'm making cordless roman shades.
9. It's hard to sew a straight line.
10. Pressure's on, Sandy!
Ok, Five Question Friday!!! Check out Mama M's blog to see what its all about and link up yourself. These are easy and fun. I promise. :)
1. If you could speak with a different accent, what would it be (i.e Australian, Scottish)?
I love English accents because they sound so sophisticated. Except once I read a story about an exchange student who once asked a male teacher for a "rubber" (meaning an eraser), and never lived it down.
I love a good Aussie accent. I'll stick with that one.
2. Can you fall asleep anywhere? (i.e floor, couch, deck)
Couch, yes. Bed, yes. Anywhere else, no.
3. Do you use public restrooms? If so, do you sit on the toilet?
I really dislike using them at all. I've been known to hold it all day- or travel an hour home and back on a lunch break in order to avoid them. However, potty training toddlers has forced me to get to know them better. One more reason I LOVE having boys. I hover, and I have a "germ shield" of tp or the seat liner. I really hate public restrooms.
4. If you were stuck in an elevator for 24 hours, what celebrity would you most want to be stuck with?
Someone who can make me laugh, and easy to talk to at the same time. Is the Pioneer Woman celebrity enough? Yep, her.
5. Where did you &; your significant other go on your 1st date?
Well, our first date was Thanksgiving night. So, we stayed at his house, rented a movie, and talked until the wee hours. I had my last first-kiss. Then I drove an hour home. Yep...good night. :)