Thursday, March 18, 2010

What I hear right now

- hum of my computer

-the wind in the trees through my open windows (YEAH!)

- the gurgling sound my lungs are making
while I try to breathe

- the boys eating goldfish crackers

- the boys fighting over said crackers

- the ringing of my home phone


- the dog outside rolling in
(whatever gross thing died on my lawn) the grass

- the message on my home phone-
my awesome crazy Philipino neighbor needs her car jumped


- the barking dogs next door
that think Molly is a sexy beast

- the ringing of my work phone

- Thomas the Tank Engine music
letting me know the movie is over and chaos is about to erupt

- the ringing in my ears
- the "bing bong" of a text message

- talking in the church parking lot behind our house

- gold fish crackers being spilled on the ground

- C. crying

- the clink of Molly's chain as
A. lets her in from outside

- Molly eating crackers off the floor
like a crazy lady.

- C. whining

- "Mommy I have to go potty."

Must go.

1 comment:

Joy and Randy said...

Isn't it amazing what you can hear if you just take a moment to stop and listen?