Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Looking back on 2009; looking forward to 2010.

I think I'll make this an annual post- kind of like the idea of looking back on each year and looking forward...

Thankful for in 2009:

  • When the new year began, I was convinced I was dying.  I'm so thankful I found a Dr. that was willing to get to the bottom of most of my ailments.  AND one that I can converse with via email when he's just too busy to fit me in the office.
  • The boys had a healthy year.
  • A.'s tonsilectomy and adenoidectomy went well, and he's sleeping great!
  • C.'s vocabulary exploded this year- and he is free to hearing issues.
  • We moved our bedroom away from the mold infested old basement to the pretty new clean one.
  • There's a partially finished bathroom in the new basement so I can go potty at night.
  • We're still debt free!
  • Friends welcomed new babies into their lives...and ours- we are blessed!
  • My brother and his family came for a great visit.
  • A. started kindergarten at a Lutheran school- and we LOVE it.
  • I'm still working- in this economy.
  • Dave is still working- in this economy!
  • I'm serving as creative activities coordinator for MOPS and love it.
Looking forward to in 2010:

  • TONS of friends and family are pregnant- can't wait to meet the little ones!

  • more working, and hopefully more money

  • more MOPS

  • our first family vacation this summer

  • hopefully more progress on the addition

  • perhaps a new couch (NEED ONE!)

  • C. potty training and maybe starting preschool

  • Weight loss

  • Healthy living

  • Firm handle on hormones, thyroid and adrenal issues.

  • More time with my husband on dates

  • Staying debt free!

  • All the blessings God has in store for me that I am completely unaware of yet!
We hope you have a healthy, safe, and Happy New Year!

No comments: