343. Teamwork. When the team is ALL working toward a goal.
344. Thinking outside of the box. Even if it's realatively uncomfortable, it means movement is happening.
345. Walking into Bible Study knowing you did all the homework.
346. Touching base with old friends that you haven't heard from since you were eight.
347. Generous spirits. Is there anything better?
348. Humility. Those that have it, those that strive for it.
349. Good, solid leadership.
350. Useful phone apps.
351. An unsolicited back rub
352. Finding ibuprofen....just before your head explodes.
353. Well-timed movie events.
354. A good night's sleep
355. The parents at our school. Seriously.
356. Successful sleep overs and late night giggles. (but not too many!)
357. The look of pride on the boys' faces when they have a good day at school.
358. A happy-dance in the kitchen with all three kids.
359. New faces at church.
360. Old faces at church
361. Baby L's belly laugh.
362. Baby-head smell. Sigh.
363. The perfect dinner. When no one complains, everyone eats something, and no one comes up to be 5 minutes later and says, "I'm hungry."