Sunday, July 6, 2008

The shelf bracket

AAAAHHHH, yes, it is fun to have a 4 year old in the house! It certainly keeps me on my toes. This morning, the shelf bracket fell off the entertainment center. I asked A. to put it on one of the remaining shelves until Daddy got home. Well, he put something on the shelf...a Honey Nut Cheerio. He decided he wanted to play with the bracket, and ended up swallowing it. Yep, my four year old swallowed a shelf bracket. Not my 10 month-old, my 4 year old! Isn't he getting too old for this stuff?!?!?!



So, off to the Urgent Care Center we went. A. actually thought it was a lot of fun. We took a picture of his tummy. You'll see the bracket... yep, that's my kid.

Here's a different bracket in front of the entertainment center- just for posterity. This is going in the baby book!

3 comments:

Lesley said...

No way! How did they get it out? Glad he's okay.

Sandy said...

Technically, it hasn't come out yet...but I'm sure it will.

Joy and Randy said...

Aren't x-rays fun! I never got a copy of Devin's arm, but I have a few of Taryn's finger (middle of course) after it got slammed in a door.