1. An afternoon spent getting to know a new friend (and her sweet baby) over coffee is a great afternoon indeed.
2. I love getting emails from my son's teacher when she's advocating for him. It means he is loved by her.
3. I also have no problem sending a reply that essentially says "dude, I give up."
4. I'm less and less impressed by all the protesting or pandering....not that I was at all impressed in the first place.
5. It's never never never fun to be the one who is disregarded. But always good to be that person once in a while. It keeps one mindful about inclusion.
6. Sweet baby head smell. Enough said.
7. Crabby kid= a kid who needs more sleep. Every crabby remark results in 5 minutes subtracted from bedtime. MiddleC has earned a good night sleep tonight.
8. Filling their tank fills my tank. One-on-one time with these kids is so so beneficial to our relationships.
9. A nice pair of earrings is icing on the cake of a great outfit. Also a great way to dress up some yoga pants. Just sayin.
10. Sunshine. I love it. Please send more.