427. Advancing to the next phase in Phase 10 while everyone stays behind.
428. Loosing the speck in the eye. Literally.
429. Kids who choose the right option- even when they don't know anyone is watching.
430. A looooong hot shower.
431. Willing hearts and able hands. All in the name of church community
432. A little one who loves to brush her teeth
433. Loving the other parents on the baseball sidelines.
434. Reconnecting with old friends- and you pick up right where you left off.
435. Kids that understand the need to keep their committments- even when they're not super excited about it. And finding something good about it all.
436. A husband who can do mechanical work.
437. Coffee shared with sweet friends.
438. Cuddles with the dog.
439. A full nights sleep
440. The crockpot during our busy season
441. The perfect fit.
442. The pastor who chooses to stay.
443. Easy bedtime routines
444. The perfect MOPS speaker.
445. The humbled feeling in my heart when I was called wise.
446. James 3:13-18