But right now, we're still having fun.
Lots of it.
Lots of us.
2 more Christmas celebrations to go.
Few random thingys for you to read:
- My phone will not charge. It spent over 24 hours on the charger, and still barely 1 bar of battery.
- My point and shoot camera (A Christmas present from LAST year) won't take a charge either.
- Lots of family in town. This Christmas had a record number of siblings and their families here (as in, ALL of them!!!).
- Thanks to my Christmas presents, I'm officially the queen of the kitchen.
- I'm VERY sick of sugary foods and foods that aren't nutritionally dense. They make me feel like crap. Never thought I'd look forward to a new day when I could eat good-for-me foods.
- Our University of Michigan plays a bowl game today- the kids are decked out in Maize and Blue! Go Blue.