2. After a few Dr.'s office visits....and lots of drugs (and eye drops).
3. I no longer have blue toenails, and have opted for a dark blackberry color.
4. Bring on the sandals!
5. If only mother nature in Michigan wanted to wear sandals, then she would send warmer weather.
6. The thing I love most about Fridays? TWO days of rest after my run today.
7. Molly has her annual vet appointment today.
9. I saved detailing my van until after her appointment.
10. She's a spaz in the car.
Ok, Five Question Friday! Head on over to my sweet sweet friend, Mama M to participate!
1. If you could buy any car, money not an option, what would it be?
I'd go vintage. A 1969 red Ford Mustang Convertible.
2. What was your worst first date ever?
Ohhhh, I had a blind date from hell. When he came to the door to pick me up, my mom even pulled me aside and told me I didn't have to go. It was a double date, so I just ended up chilling with my friend - on their dime. But, ohhhh, was it a bad date!
And there was another who took me to Hooters with a group of our co-workers. On our way to see a band (another co-worker was the lead guitarist) at another bar, he got "sick" all over himself while driving down the road. He asked me to grab the "stack of napkins" from his glove compartment. When I opened the latch, there was one. One napkin. Big mess, one napkin. He ended up dropping me off with his roommate (yet another co-worker) and I went to the bar with him and everyone else. Barfy Barfington stayed home and cleaned his car. Guess that's what he gets for taking me to Hooters on a date.
3. How old were you when you fell in love for the first time?
I can honestly say that before I met D, I just dated casually. I knew when I met the real guy, I'd be ready.
Then I met D.
He was so different. The feelings were so different. He's the real thing. So...I was 24 when I realized I was really in love.
4. When was the last time you reconciled your checkbook?
It's reconciled everyday.
5. If you were going to fashion a "Wanted" Ad for a best friend, how would you word it?
Wanted: A bestie.
Educational requirements: Formal degrees are not required. Basic knowledge of the Bible, politics, history, ethics, and health are a plus. John Hughes films are considered triple points.
Must have a sense of humor, supportive traits, and relatively decent hygiene habits.
Must be kind, supportive, funny, easy-going, non-elitist, and all-inclusive personality.
Knowledge of blond jokes are preferred, but not required.
Must possess a spine strong enough to stand up to a strong, stubborn personality and hold me accountable for decisions I've made/ will make.
Logical thinking patterns and ability to carry on a conversation (with active listening) are a must.
Hygiene habits are given an occasional pass.
Must like wine.