Thankful for in 2009:
- When the new year began, I was convinced I was dying. I'm so thankful I found a Dr. that was willing to get to the bottom of most of my ailments. AND one that I can converse with via email when he's just too busy to fit me in the office.
- The boys had a healthy year.
- A.'s tonsilectomy and adenoidectomy went well, and he's sleeping great!
- C.'s vocabulary exploded this year- and he is free to hearing issues.
- We moved our bedroom away from the mold infested old basement to the pretty new clean one.
- There's a partially finished bathroom in the new basement so I can go potty at night.
- We're still debt free!
- Friends welcomed new babies into their lives...and ours- we are blessed!
- My brother and his family came for a great visit.
- A. started kindergarten at a Lutheran school- and we LOVE it.
- I'm still working- in this economy.
- Dave is still working- in this economy!
- I'm serving as creative activities coordinator for MOPS and love it.
Looking forward to in 2010:
TONS of friends and family are pregnant- can't wait to meet the little ones!
more working, and hopefully more money
our first family vacation this summer
hopefully more progress on the addition
perhaps a new couch (NEED ONE!)
C. potty training and maybe starting preschool
Firm handle on hormones, thyroid and adrenal issues.
More time with my husband on dates
Staying debt free!
All the blessings God has in store for me that I am completely unaware of yet!
We hope you have a healthy, safe, and Happy New Year!